Monday, May 12, 2008

Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market: Sue's Kitchen This Week

Our first market was so well attended, despite the wind and sprinkles. Thanks to everyone who came out to visit us! It was nice to see your smiling faces.

I'm back to work this week after being on vacation a week for my daughter Sara's graduation from CCAD. So, I've got to get organized!


The cinnamon rolls were a hit last week so I will bring more on Wednesday, along with cookie stacks, pies (apple, cherry, and strawberry rhubarb) and Lemon Pecan Bread (its being re-named "Pastry Lemonade" -- a name suggested by one of my customers after tasting a sample!)

This week, samples will be mini chocolate chip cookies and... pastry lemonade.

Again, if you want to have me reserve something - please call ahead @614.588.6903.

See you all on Wednesday!

Sue Renner of Sue's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment