Sunday, April 12, 2009

Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market: Welcome Nature's Honey

The Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market welcomes new vendor Nature's Honey to the 2009 market season.

Krista Wagner of Nature's Honey shares:

Nature's Honey Handmade Soaps will be joining the Uptown Westerville Farmers Market this year! I am very excited to be able to provide quality, handmade soaps to the people of Westerville and surrounding areas. Some of the soaps I will be offering include Lovely Lavender Shaving Soap, Coffee Clean Bar, and Lucky Dog Soap (for your pets!). I also offer a number of goat milk soaps, made with creamy Nubian goat milk.

Nature's Honey soaps are made using all-natural products. All of my soapmaking products come from Ohio-owned businesses and I use only essential oils and herbs in my soaps, never synthetic fragrance oils. I enjoy experimenting with my soaps and will have a changing selection throughout the season.

If you would like to see some of the soaps I will have available, please visit my
Artfire studio and Nature's Honey also has a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment