The Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market is open for business each Wednesday 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at N. State and E. Home through October 30th.
What can you find on Market Wednesday in October?
▪ Pepper varieties that are hot or sweet, crisp, colorful, flavorful.
▪ Potatoes dug fresh from rich Licking County soil
▪ Eggplant varieties including the petite fairytale.
▪ Sweet potato varieties all gnarly and full of flavor, ready to roast
▪ Delicata, Spaghetti, Butternut, and Acorn Squash
▪ Pumpkins for recipes and for carving or decoration
▪ Ingredients like leeks, onions, and garlic
▪ The last of the season's tomatoes from cherry to heirloom to beefsteak
▪ Sweet melons
▪ Curly, versatile kale
▪ Crisp fresh-picked apple varieties
▪ Gourds and baby pumpkins for decorative autumn color and textures
▪ Cuts of naturally-raised pork, chicken, beef, lamb
▪ Fresh eggs from naturally-raised chickens
▪ Artisan cheeses from cow's milk and goat's milk from cheddar to quark
▪ Fresh breads and sweet and savory baked goods
▪ Raw honey
▪ Maple syrup
▪ Salsa, sauces, marinades, rubs, and dressings
▪ Milk, roll butter, packaged ice cream
▪ Beautiful cut flowers and bouquets
Who will you see on Market Wednesdays in October?
▪ Annabelle's Blooms (Clark County)
▪ Bird's Haven Farms (Licking County)
▪ Blue Jacket Dairy (Logan County)
▪ Branstool Orchards (Licking County)
▪ Bridgman Farm (Fayette County)
▪ Dan the Baker (Franklin County)
▪ Dana Lee's Bakery (Licking County)
▪ Doran's Family Farm (Licking County)
▪ Flying J Farm (Licking County)
▪ Fox Hollow Farm (Knox County)
▪ Hartzler Family Dairy (Wayne County)
▪ Honey Health Farms (Union County)
▪ Malabar Peach and Apple Orchard (Ashland County)
▪ Chuck Evan's Montezuma Brand Salsas and Sauces (Franklin County)
▪ Northridge Organic Farm (Licking County)
▪ Ohio Farm Direct (Knox County)
▪ Pleiades Maple Products (Morrow County)
▪ Sugar B Bakery (Delaware County)
▪ Sweet Thing Gourmet (Franklin County)
To learn more about our vendors, visit our directory - just click here.
Browse. Visit. Taste. Shop.
See you at the market!