Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market: Nature's Honey July 15th Market Report

Krista Wagner of Nature's Honey sends us her market report...

Nature's Honey will be back at the Farmers' Market this week with a vengeance!

I have a great returning favorite; shaving soap! My shaving soaps are a blend of oils that really moisturize and lather well, with bentonite clay for a smooth shave. The shaving soap I will be offering this week is a Lavender Chamomile blend; really great essential oils that sooth your skin.

Another returning favorite is Make-Your-Own Laundry Soap. At only $3.00, you have everything you need to make 2 gallons of laundry soap, enough for 32 - 64 loads of laundry! I will also be offering Laundry Bars, great for hand-washing and spot treatment. These bars are 4 oz and also $3.00.

I also have a fresh supply of sugar scrubs and bath salts ($4.00), including my very popular Honey Almond Sugar Scrub, make with real honey!

I am really excited about my new bath soap this week! I feel in love with this scent and couldn't resist offering it to all of you! My Orange, Cinnamon, and Clove is a spicy bar that both men and women will love. Made with Valencia Orange Essential Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil, Madagascar Clove Essential Oil, Ground Cinnamon, and Vitamin E Oil. Please stop by and smell this bar, you will love it!

Krista Wagner's soaps smell... great!! Stop by Nature's Honey on your market visit today!



Photo image: Coffee Clean hand soap from Nature's Honey by Linda Foor. ©2009 Brickstreet Communications. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment