Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market: Sue's Kitchen May 20th Market Report


Sue Renner of Sue's Kitchen is really looking forward to this week's market!

Have any of you ever seen 60 pounds of fresh rhubarb? My refrigerator is packed right now and I'm slowly getting it chopped and packed for the freezer. SOooooo-guess what kind of pies I'll be bringing to the market????? Strawberry Rhubarb and Just Rhubarb! And in order to free up space in the freezer I had to use up some zucchini from last summer, which means I'll also be bringing Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread, (really yummy).

I have added a new cookie to my repertoire this week that I hope you all will enjoy: Oatmeal Walnut Crispies, very delicious! I'll also have Chocolate Chip, Peanut Blossoms and
Snickerdoodles.

Please come to the market this week-so far the forecast says 70's and SUNNY!!!



Photo image: Cinnamon Rolls at Sue's Kitchen provided by Linda Foor. ©2009 Brickstreet Communications. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment