Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market: The Heritage Bakery on July 2nd

The Heritage Bakery's Sue Renner tells us....

Its Black Raspberry season! Today I will have a few small "Black Beauty Raspberry Pies," and if everyone likes them I will bring more, and hopefully large ones, next week. I have stained fingers and scratches all over my arms but we have black raspberries!!!

This week may be the end of the strawberry rhubarb pies -- Mark-I have your pie :) -- but the beginning of all the beautiful summer fruits!! Yippee! I'm looking forward to picking Lodi apples, peaches, blackberries.... all I can get.

For today I have peach, strawberry-rhubarb, & cherry pies; pastry lemonade with pecans; chocolate chip, peanut butter and oatmeal raisin cookies.

See you at the market
-Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment