Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market: This Week at Mockingbird Meadows

Dawn Combs of Mockingbird Meadows says:

I am ready for another hot day at the market and looking forward to seeing our customers! We FINALLY received our bottles so I have half pound jars of honey today. Thanks to all our regulars who have been so patient!

I’m also bringing freshly dried nettles today. What can you do with nettles? Nettles are great for women’s health, childhood eczema and as a general overall health support. Add these herbs to your tea or your soup to take advantage of the highest plant available concentration of iron.

Stop by and pick up our featured product for FATHER’S DAY! I’ve mixed up a fresh batch of all-natural shaving cream that is popular among all the male members of my immediate and extended family.

Green health to you,

Dawn Combs
Mockingbird Meadows
614-354-5162
www.mockingbirdmeadows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment